Is this above or below average for a 100 robux sponsor?

I made a 100 robux sponsor because I didn’t have enough for anything higher such as 500, 1,000, or 10,000 robux used on a sponsor, my game is small so I don’t want to spend that much neither do I have the funds to do so. I did this mainly as a test to see how many plays my game would get from a 100 robux sponsor. Before someone says that I’m wasting my robux and time spending this little because it’s too “pointless”, because of this ad someone that joined my game spent 400 robux and I got 280 from roblox (30% tax). So I profited 180 robux from this ad and spent only 100, I roughly got triple the amount I spent back in profits. Is this sponsor’s impressions, visits, and clicks above or below average? Thanks.

1 Like

While you had a good return this time, its extremely rare that even 1 of the 19 visits you got from this ad would spend money. You most likely wont get a return next time, as you need higher amounts to really get enough people playing for it.

You should know that sponsors are bugged right now, and give horrible CTR. No matter how much I put into a sponsor, its always something super low like 0.011%, but on an ad I can get .4% to .7%.

Here I actually got the same amount of players as you for x10 the Robux, just to show how bad they are.

You may think the impressions are high for such a low number of Robux, but sponsors show up in the sponsor category on the front page, and all 30-40ish games that show up in that category are counted as an impression, even if the player never actually scrolls through the sponsored category and sees your game.

2 Likes

So if I want to advertise my game for some high robux amount like 1,000 It’ll have to be a skyscraper ad instead of a sponsor because Roblox lies about the impressions we actually get, alright thanks for telling me.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.