Is this an improvement | GFX

Is this an improvent from my first GFX? this was for a friend.

FIRST:

3 Likes

I like your GFX’s but the arm placement is a little weird and the guns are in weird positions. Although they are a little weird, keep trying I like them!

Thank you very much, Nice name.

1 Like

Thank you :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

How do you type something under 30 c?

1 Like

Changed the render pos.

1 Like

It looks a little better, I love your file name for the image :joy: :joy:

Oh sorry, didn’t know it went public LMAO. :joy: :joy:

1 Like

For a first attempt into creating graphic designs it’s a well made design.

I would work on your posing since the character doesn’t look like he is holding the gun in proper form from my point of view, you can also take in mind if your lacking ideas on what to add into your art look for inspiration to incorporate within your design . As it would help you learn new things to improve your work.

I feel like the posing selections you could take and use see which one suits your overall preference and go from there, perhaps include characters in the background or a suitcase, something to give the scene more items instead of a character standing in a corner of a build ready to hand the gun to someone.

1 Like

Thank you very much, thank’s for the feedback.

For the first image :
It looks fine but make the background in blender transparent. "Rendering Option > Film > Transparent
And then go to your output options > output > change the format to PNG and put the color to RGBA
Now! start rendering and you’ll see the background no longer exists allowing you to edit more better without some artifacts appearing and borders around objects.

For the second one :
Edit the pose to look a bit realistic. maybe have a reference to see what you can do.
Gun position needs to be adjusted correctly.
Composite the colors to not look faded.
Adjust lighting to make it look better.
Use the previous method of removing the background and slap an image of your choice.

I’m looking forward for what you’re going to do now!
Contact me on the devforum or on my socials if you need help.