Is this audio allowed?

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I want to upload a 7 second voice file and potentially more voice files later
  2. What is the issue? Include enough details if possible!
    Im not sure if I am allowed to upload it since the voice is text to speech that isn’t that clear
  3. What solutions have you thought of so far?
    not uploading it and giving up

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

Not exactly sure what to add lol ill link the audio below

Edit: The voice says the following line: "Anyone seeking to improve their luck must offer deep devotion during during the dark of the moon in the rainy season. "

It is kind of creepy to some users. Be careful!

1 Like

Try tagging the audio’s description with the true dialog.

Roblox’s content bot would probably obliterate your account off of the face of the earth.

So I think it’s not allowed because as johncena12345678953 said, this is creepy for some users. Also, there are kids in games. This audio can make kids bad.

As far as im aware ive seen / heard way more disturbing stuff on roblox with it still existing

The audio could break the rule below since it’s very difficult to hear what’s being said.

I’m not a moderator so please don’t interpret this as fact, but I think the audio could easily be considered indiscernible.

There is no ‘content bot’; this is complete misinformation. If you choose to upload the audio despite the rule above, it will be reviewed by a human moderator, as all audios are, so please don’t worry about this.

1 Like

so essentially the worst thing that can happen is that the audio gets rejected and I lose my money

Pretty much. If the audio gets declined and you feel this was done so incorrectly then you can always contact Roblox support or Mod_Review_Requests and ask them to reconsider the decision. Personally I wouldn’t take the risk with that audio because of the rule I listed above, but it’s entirely up to you.

alr ty for the help lol, much appreciated!

1 Like