Is this design violating ROBLOX's TOS?

First of all, what is the game about?

Also, this doesn’t look like you should be concerned about anything, at least in my opinion, but if you’re anxious about this, you should change it up. Otherwise, try reaching out to the Roblox support (Support - Roblox)

1 Like

I don’t think it has to be changed as i only realised that the pattern is based off of swastikas when you said that and i doubt anyone playing your game will notice.

2 Likes

Well its actually just a sword fighting game, this wall here is just part of a decoration for a map

3 Likes

Well then, you should be fine.

1 Like

I’m just worried that someone may notice and think im implementing religion/nazism into my game, thats why i posted this topic

2 Likes

If you’re worried that much then change it but i doubt that anything will happen.

2 Likes

I have contacted ROBLOX Support now, waiting for a reply

1 Like

Since Roblox has not replied to my message, I will settle on this for my solution:
I shouldn’t be worried about getting banned, due to the design being decorative in my game only.

However, due to roblox moderation, I will change it up to look less relating to religion.

Additional fact thing: A few minutes after I originally posted this topic, I played a Roblox game where someone found me there and contacted me about the DevForum post (Person was just a visitor)

1 Like

Alright, I’ve altered it slightly, now any swastikas are barely noticeable:

What do you think?

5 Likes

no dude cuz its more like blocky ninja star. not like nazi symbol.

2 Likes

It definetely does not look like the swastika, when I first looked at it I was confused why it would violate. I do not think this would be violating TOS.

2 Likes

I just managed to see the swastika, bro this isn’t violating any ToS from Roblox, beside the fact that there are many decorations that look like this in the east and in USA. If they ban you, it was because a human did a review, but we all know that it’s just a robot so don’t worry about it.

2 Likes

I don’t really see what is wrong with this pattern for me it sounds normal?

1 Like

Just start a pattern with literally any other design if you don’t want to worry about tripping the moderation system.

2 Likes

I was just thinking that, because you know how roblox moderation is, you know, bad sometimes.

1 Like

I’ve just changed the design slightly, just as a precaution to bad moderation.
Here is the new pattern that is part of the map:

2 Likes

Looks fine to me, I can’t really identify anything

1 Like

There is no violation in this design, you are not copying a copyrighted model. It’s your own made maze-type model. I don’t know why people are making DevForum full with these types of posts. It’s not in the DevForum rules.

Oh look, it’s the same guy that made an off-topic post and got real angry when he was given valid reasons!

First off, this is entirely on-topic. This is a build, and I’m asking a question about it (which has also been scrapped at this point). The category fits, unlike whatever the hell your topic is.

Second, why the hell are you bumping this topic after 9 months? Sounds like you got butthurt when I made that comment on that other topic.

1 Like

its barely noticeable, i dont think they can ban u for doing that when your not “intentionally” making the pattern look like that.