Is this game Idea Dumb?

Hey there, I want to know if this game idea is good or not. Well here is the game. Check it out and please tell me.

Link: Dev_ZG's Hangout - Roblox

5 Likes

This game is the best game ever created on roblox

(Only because I’m on the leaderboard lol)

2 Likes

XD Yessir, Well now the game is fully updated and I added CRAZYYYYY Stuff to it XD.

1 Like

It sounds like a great game to make it you wanna gets millions of premium payouts. Another dumb idea you can use is: Idea removed so you don’t steal it. It has been taken already, sorry.

lol, U should delete that idea as lots of people are gonna copy it. If you want message me that idea and we can make it together.

I don’t really want to make it anymore, but I’ll help if you want me too.

1 Like

Just delete the idea from this topic for now XD

1 Like

You mean because you are one of the devs???

If “PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY OBBY” can exist on roblox this is fine

2 Likes

What do you mean I am definitely not someone who contributed to the creation of this master piece.

1 Like

Mhm Definitely also ty for getting this topic back up the community is massive!

No game idea is dumb - ROBLOX developing is all about experimenting and seeing what works best. :+1:

Definitely agree with the premium payouts. :joy_cat:

3 Likes

I liked the very creative idea, it would work very well.
lol

1 Like

You should follow whatever your brain wants you to make on Roblox. Just cause a game idea is dumb doesn’t mean you shouldn’t make it, I make goofy games all t-

Uhhh…

Maybe remove these aspects…

Well, at my initial impression, I thought the game generally sounded fine, and fun for hanging out with friends. But it seems like it’s just another one of those money grabbing trends… not to be rude though, you gotta make a buck somehow… the lobby is also, generally boring, it has barely anything to do in it. It has barely any colour, either. The obby is easy as cake, and just leads you to your demise when you get to the end. But, I do have to say, the game idea is okay and a little original.

Conclusion:
It could have a lot of improvement if you’re still working on this project.

1 Like

Ty for ur honest opinion I would like some help making this game a bit better or like a whole revamp cuz many things are broken and I haven’t updated this game In a long time. I was think the same to make it a bit more fun but I do not have any ideas rn so if you would like to help me I am down to negotiate and truly yes this game has generated a lot of funds but I want the player to enjoy it

1 Like

Well, I’m glad you got a bit of revenue off of it. Hopefully you got some cool items with the robux. I might be able to help you if I get some free time, also.

1 Like