Is this game ready for realease?

Im not entirely sure if this game me and some other people have worked on is ready for advertisement yet, Infection:Tag! - Roblox we will spend 20k on ads and want to be sure the game is ready. Should we do it?

2 Likes

Make sure you spend some on Sponsoring, that works too!

From the looks of it, yes, it seems ready.

2 Likes

I think you cant release this game because of the lobby map.
the lobby map has come from Roblox Deathrun and the mini-game map was “castle defense” so you cannot use this map until you have permission to the owner of the map and second the Gui of the game almost the same with other game I really don’t what game it is but it has the same Ui so it better you make your own Gui and also lobby map. if you don’t know how to make a lobby or anything that was involved with building you can hire somebody in #collaboration:recruitment for helping the lobby and also the UI. so it is not ready to release until you change the lobby map and UI. I think that all for now and I will see you next time…
Seeya!

1 Like

We hired a builder to build the map for us, too bad, then we will need to hire another one.

Btw, I really like the gfx thumbnail!

2 Likes

Hey @index_nil , your game seems to be pretty well developed, yet you might want to be able to develop out a better launch strategy.

This resource might be able to help you out, and provide a solution to your question.

Opomba 2020-05-18 170428
lul they are floating

also this happened when I spawned

The gameplay seems like it can be pretty fun when there’s multiple people on a server.

One thing I noticed that you may want to take into account is that I spawned directly next to the infected player.

1 Like

I just couldnt infect other player, it was pointless I touched him many times

1 Like

No. I played with a nice fellow for 1 round. Firstly, I was spawned in the ground and he spawned next to me inside the ground as well – which gives the uninfected an unfair advantage. However, it doesnt matter as he couldnt infect me anyways (perhaps I just happen to be immune) the map looks a bit boring and you basically have to hide as the infected are very fast too. There was a tower with a huge door and the door with the rope inside it looked unnatural … the GUI looks weird too, there needs to be a tutorial (if there isnt one) and there are many signs that dont provide actual useful information. Would be a better game with corrections. At this point it is not playable – use beta testers

1 Like

i think lobby is kinda nice tho, but store doesnt really fit the style u are going for

It’s looking great! …

That is a known bug im working on fixing, sorry for that

Thanks, the guis are just temporary until we get enough funds to hire an actually UI designer, there is a tutorial in the description of the game, and it is a bug that you couldn’t infect.

1 Like