Is this idea against TOS?

Roblox has this feature known as premium payouts. The concept of the game is to give the players with premium a cut of the robux the creator gains from them playing. As a result, the longer the premium player is in the game, the greater the amount of robux is given and the bigger the profit.

The problem with this is that would probably be against Roblox’s TOS and thus is bannable since it is farming robux through premium payouts.

Does anyone know if this game concept is allowed?

3 Likes

It all depends on how you phrase how the game works, for instance how you are phrasing it yup its not allowed, but if you phrase it in a way where you are going to donate the robux then your more likely to be fine.

Just be careful cause you never know what roblox will do~
~ Frodev

2 Likes

So I can base it around being donated for playing as a premium player? Roblox wouldn’t think of the true intention of the game?

2 Likes

I believe giving robux to players is against TOS. Tbh I’m unsure

2 Likes

It is possible that they might take it down, but really when doing this type of game, you’re just playing with fire. Theres no real way to tell if they’ll take it down or not until you just do it, but I think if you are saying your donating it, it may be less likely, but your going to have todo it really smartly

2 Likes