Is this idea worth it?

Is this idea worth it?? I wanted to make a game. Kinda like pet simulator x, Good tweenservice… Good pet models… But will anyone play it?

Should be put into #help-and-feedback:game-design-support.

But my feedback as i may was well. Probably not no.

I believe if you wish to create an idea like this, you need to come up with something unique.
It’s critical to develop an idea that strays from Pet Simulator and adds a unique twist to keep users engaged.

In my personal opinion, simulators are overdone and are extremely hard to pull off unless done right.
In order to get “good pet models” you need to find something to create a unique diversity of pets to combat bigger games like Pet Simulator.

Plan out an idea and try your best to execute something unique according to your vision of the game.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll work on my other idea’s instead, I believe you are right!

It’s difficult to predict the success of a game before it is created and released. While having good pet models and a concept similar to “Pet Simulator X” could potentially attract players, there are many factors that contribute to the success of a game, such as gameplay, graphics, and marketing. It’s best to conduct market research and gather feedback from potential players to gauge interest before investing significant time and resources into the development of a game.

1 Like

Every idea is a good one… but some require more work than others to succeed…

1 Like

gosh i sound like some kung fu master on a mountain

2 Likes

Really wise Sensei, no but seriously, that’s a really wise thought

1 Like

Most of the people got bored playing pet sim x over and over again, even if games are different but the concept of simulators are the same.

You should implement new ideas in the game that makes the game more unique!
I have few ideas for you if anyone want them.

• Quests
  • Ability to explore the map and hangout with friends
  • Some kind of story? cutscenes etc.

Right now, anime games are popping off you should add something related with anime.

1 Like