Is this map good enough?

Hey! I just finished the map on my simulator game and was wondering if anybody(I’d prefer builders in specific, but it doesn’t really matter) would state their opinion and/or give some feedback!

Here are some images of the map(I’ll give images for morning and night. They’re also updated pictures now!):

Morning:

Night:

3 Likes

Its good enough but you could def make it better its very empty and i think putting more stuff in it to make it not empty would be ideal, pretty great though keep up the great work and never give up because you can always get better, godspeed my guy, godspeed

1 Like

I agree with what they have said, but the donut path shape is way, way to wide!

1 Like

If you won’t add any more buildings, I suggest you scale down the map a bit. Considering you are using portals for other maps, I wouldn’t clog up the main one with a lot of things.

If you want to add more stuff maybe make some easter eggs or hidden features for a feeling of discovery and thrill.

1 Like

Sorry, but what donut path shape?

Thank you! I do agree that the map is too big and ill try scaling it down. Thanks for the feedback:)!

1 Like

its empty, maybe add more trees and more decorations.

The grey path that loops around the fountain

Ohhhh okay! I’ll shrink that down! Thanks!

Thanks! Time to think of what to add :thinking:

I would suggest some more decor like flowers, stone, and tuffs of grass otherwise great job!!

1 Like

Holy crap! I forgot all about the grass! I have some mesh parts I made for the game and totally forgot about them, thanks!

1 Like

I agree that the map is a bit to big considering that there isn’t that much going on but there is lots of potential for a good looking map. Keep up the work :smiley:

Yeah it is. But I forgot to update the pictures, as I’ve now added some things and shrinked it down. Thanks for the feedback. Also, how do you get the “Builder”,“Programmer”, “Modeler”, etc tag next to your name?

So far, the map looks very good and it looks like it will be a great map in the future when all of the content is added! I will definitely check the game out when its out.

Really? Thanks for your thoughts on the game’s map :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The grey ground might not be the best
and its alittle bit empty

other than that, its great :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for your thoughts on it!

1 Like

Join on of these groups

Groups - DevForum | Roblox

Thanks! I was wanting the Programmer rank really badly :slightly_smiling_face:!