Is this map nice and good for a simulator game

Hey for my roblox game im working on is doing good so far in developing and i want to know if this map is good for a simulator game and if it worth 4k robux!?

4 Likes

I would try and spread it out a little more because it seems very clumped and close together.

You’ll get a little more time for players spent in the game even if you move them 15-20 studs away in each opposite direction.

2 Likes

You should make the billboard Gui smaller for the portals and the leaderboards because they block the whole screen. You can make them smaller by controlling the size of the billboard gui using Scale instead of Offset

As for the build the rocks look weird because they have no edges & very round. Maybe add some edges to the rocks. Maybe add some trees.

1 Like

I like the style you are going for, but I think its a bit plain, and like @MrLonely1221 said, it’s pretty cramped, but ignoring that, you have a good simulator map.

1 Like

There are a couple of trees i just didnt show the whole map

Thanks ill try to make the map a little bit bigger

It looks too cramped and everything is pushed together, you have eggs on one side, and a few studs away is portals. Make the map much bigger and roomier, and spread the assets like eggs and portals away from each other.

1 Like

Yeah, if I saw that randomly I would instantly assume it’s a simulator game. But I would recommend spacing it all out because everything seems to be squeezed all together into a small map.

1 Like