Is This Possible? And If It Is How Would I Do It?

So I would like to create a custom Font for a Roblox Game, and it has to look handwritten, and we know that when you are handwriting 2 letters don’t look the same, like:

So I wanted to ask:
How can I create custom Fonts to use in Roblox?
And how would I be able to make the same letter have different ways of being written (Like in the image above) without having to create 100 Fonts and changing between them for every letter?

Thansk in advance

1 Like

There is a feature request by the owner of Pet Sim X that wants roblox to add exactly what you want

1 Like

I heard there was some kind of “Font Marketplace” where you could upload your Fonts, but I would like to know from someone that used it

Roblox uses Enum fonts (don’t quote me exactly on that.) I think they want to switch to the more widely know .ttf font, which means any font on your computer (Mac & Windows) could be used. If they convert to this then yes, you could create your own fonts. I can’t answer the question but I can provide an easy solution for Roblox.

Now, if they do this there is a potential every other used font could glitch unless they adopt support for both so it’s a weird situation they are in.

1 Like

You could always have a script, and take keyboard input essentially lining the letters and images up, creating a “font” of sorts, I think thats what most computers and software do.

1 Like

Is possible you can do it you create a layout then you put pictures of letters…

I have seen that a guy have made it but it’s a little old, i can’t explain it i don’t know.

There also a api website if you want?:

2 Likes

That would be how I would create a Font right? But what if I assigned more than 1 image to the same letter?

I’ll try