Is this simple Ancient Greece build good?

I also published it as a model, Ancient Greece Pillar Build - Roblox

12 Likes

I like it now all it’s missing is future is bright lighting :joy:

4 Likes

LOL, yeah I was kinda rushing to publish this build.

You’re about to make a Ancient Greece game?

1 Like

No, I was just practicing my building… and I was kinda bored too lel :smiley:

1 Like

Oh LOL should make one you have a nice and simple art design not too detailed which is good.

1 Like

aww thank you, and i’ll think about it

1 Like

Looks good, need details however.

2 Likes

Thank you, I built it based off memory, and I was trying to aim for a simple build. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh okay, pretty good. Keep it up.

1 Like

I think if you want it to be historically accurate you kinda missed out the Freeize and the Architrave bit that goes between the columns and the roof. It should be obvious if you take a look at these reference pics

0683043c3719d0ff5715ba85314432b460f10952 Doric

3 Likes

w h o a oki- I was trying to aim for a simple build because I was bored

Thanks for the reference pictures though

Looks good! The colors are kinda all mashed together, personally I’d add more detail/colors to it and add a certain design to it. This build is rather small so I don’t know where it’d fit.

2 Likes

Thank you! And I’ll think about adding more to it later if I have time. This build was made out of boredom and memory LOL

1 Like

If you want to be a builder architectural reference pics are your new best friend XD + you’ll start using word like “cornice” and people will look at you weirdly XD XD

2 Likes

LOOOLL

(maxcharactersplsplsplpls)

1 Like

Oki, thanks!

(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,dont mind this)

Looks really cool. I’m not a fan of the Material tho. Maybe try testing different materials and textures? Overall it looks good.

1 Like

Oki, I’ll test it out later, and thank you!