Is this to similar to a German helmet?

So I’m making a city like game and this is supposed to be the helmet of the police in it, I removed the texture from a German helmet and made it black, but I’m afraid it’ll get banned for looking like a Nazi helmet or something like that, and the game is set in modern times and not in Germany, so its not like one of those German WW2 groups that tries to brand itself as friendly.

5 Likes

As long as it’s not about Nazi you’re fine.

2 Likes

It looks really identical to a WW2 German helmet ngl but nice style.

It’s a black helmet. How bad can it be?

1 Like

It’s very close to a Nazi helmet and everyone knows what’s wrong with that.

2 Likes

I don’t know, roblox moderation is never to careful.

1 Like

I think it looks fine, but if it’s for police, I think something like a fedora or police cap might look a little better. That’s only my take though.

1 Like

The game is supposed to be dystopian style, so I felt a helmet might go better.

1 Like

If I’m gonna be honest you should change this hat to a different one.

If it’s set in modern times then this should honestly not be a issue. Unless your a person like me who works with what they have, then shoot your shot and stay with this helmet. But don’t say I didn’t warn ya (in a way) :man_shrugging:

1 Like

If it’s a dystopia, perhaps a full-head helmet might be more functional, unless you’re going for looks.

2 Likes

Honestly, I think the shape of the helmet is fine. I highly doubt that Germany is the only country that uses this helmet.

This helmet is called a Stahlhelm. Other countries used it as well. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yeah but it’s just- it’s LOOKS a nazi helmet (forgot the looks mb) do I even need to explain? If I do then I’ll just make a small thing.

Well we already established its looks like a nazi helmet. That’s terrible in every way possible. Even then if it’s dystopian style then a different helmet would be better such as a bicycle type helmet (if I need to attach a picture of what I mean I will because that sounds a bit confusing at first glance and I don’t blame you). But still if it’s dystopian and in modern times then I don’t really know what else to say :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

nope. its not. i think ur not gonna get banned

It looks like a german ww2 helmet, so it depends

Don’t mind what other players are saying. It’s unconfirmed fears that you will get banned for having a black helmet in your game.

The helmet is fine. If you’re worried about it looking like a Nazi helmet, stay away from adding red into the players character.

i agree. but the thing is the back of the helmet is not like german looking one

1 Like

A fedora would look better, with the own mesh.

The Stahlhelm was used by the Imperial German army too

1 Like