Is this UI against the TOS?

Hello fellow developers. I have a bloody GUI background I created that I want to use for my game, but I am not sure if it violates the roblox TOS. Here is the GUI background:

Will all the blood violate the TOS? Comment down below if you have an answer!

1 Like

It really depends on your game, i’ve seen so many shooter games and horror games that use blood background and bloody effects in their game but roblox doesn’t seem to care much, so i would suppose it’s fine.

3 Likes

To me it looks like a bunch of red steam so probably not.

1 Like

I wouldn’t think so. It doesn’t seem too gruesome and without context I wouldn’t have known that was blood. I’m sure it will be fine!

1 Like

Probably not, just if theres a bunch of horror things like dead bodies or other chilling stuff. This sky basically will make it more shading if theres content like that. If not then you should be fine.

2 Likes

What can I do to make it look more like blood?

Honestly there isn’t an answer, Roblox is super inconsistent with what games get content deleted for blood and what amounts of blood are allowed. You can watch this video for more context. One thing is that apparently blood is against TOS for Xbox games, since Roblox would like to keep their ‘E for everyone’ rating.

1 Like

Alright, I will make sure not to make my game xbox-compatible.

uh no, this doesn’t looks like blood. it’s just a bot that auto deletes gore cut or stuff bleeding and so you could literally get away calling it red smoke BUT if you name it blood or something related, then it might trigger the bot.

for future references just upload images as a decal on a alt or something.

2 Likes