Is this ui good?

Hello, so i’m making this ui for practice not for a real game and i wanted to know how to improve this ui or just knowing if its good or not

Preview

21 Likes

I really like the UI! Especially the Icons, great work! Though I just feel like the button proportions on the shop frame feel off. Like the “buy” button should be scaled a little more bigger to appeal and use more space. Also, It would look nice if every money icon was changed depending on how much money it gives you because having the same icon feels a little bland. I’m not so much of a good UI designer but I can tell when a UI looks good. Hope my advice helps!

4 Likes

Okay thank you for suggesting this i will do these in my next design.

3 Likes

It does! Makes me wanna click on those buttons!

2 Likes

its so cool ui, simple but so beautiful style :D!

3 Likes

It’s excellent in user interface, it seemed like a tycoon style interface for you to use. How did you learn?:+1:

It looks amazing how were you able to achieve this? Just wondering since I wanted to do the same style like this but never managed to pull it off.

The UI looks beautiful!

One thing I will add is that there’s the same money icon on all packages. It would look more detailed if it was different, like there would be a few stacks instead of 1 on the 500$ cash package, and a lot of stacks on the 1000$ cash menu.

For example,

(I used the first 3 robux amounts in the UIBlox Icons plugin.) (I couldn’t find cash icons)

4 Likes

Thank you for using my plugin. :grin: The reason why you don’t found cash icon, because Roblox UiBlox don’t have icon for “cash” icon. Only robux

1 Like

It’s been very helpful making UI with the plugin!

I figured.

2 Likes

The UI looks very great and easy to navigate! Good job on it!

1 Like

Yea i was going for a sim/tycoon style i started with studio though and moved on and made this is photopea

Yeah that would been better i just could not find a way to fit that many cash on to the ui but thank you for the suggestion!

1 Like

Very nice plugin I use most of the time :+1:

1 Like

Yes, this UI looks and is good, nice job on it!

1 Like

That store interface is more busy with coins :+1:

1 Like