Is word wrap for property editing possible?

Hi everyone,

Recently, I made a dialogue system that uses string values for dialogue information. This works great for pasting in dialogue, but when I actually try to type dialogue in, I find myself majorly inconvenienced that I can only see up to 5 words at a time due to the super small window given. I was wondering if it was possible to add a word wrap to the property editor, so I can see the entirety of its’ contents at once. I was a little iffy on putting this under the script help subject, but I really have no idea where else to put it or how exactly to google it…

To better emphasize what I mean, I’ll include a screenshot.

Please let me know if you need further clarification on my issue.
Thank you!

You can’t just resize the window?

It sort of works, but not for larger amounts of dialogue. Additionally, this renders the rest of the window useless. I was just hoping there was a better way to do this.

So, I don’t know of the best way, but when I have problems to that, I change the value with scripts, because in scripts, you can read all.
For example (Server Script inside the dialogue)

script.Parent.Value = "text here"

1 Like

Actually, this is quite a helpful approach. It wouldn’t be too hard to make a script that can edit my dialogue structure, so I could fairly easily make something to edit them more conveniently. I feel this works as an answer. Thank you!

No problem, by the way, that’s a script so if you use more than one dialogue, you can edit all in same script, that way, you can read all of them in the same location.