Is Zalgo Font Allowed On Roblox?

Hey, I finished on this horror game I was making however I was wandering if Zalgo Text is allowed on Roblox for the title of my game. Here is a sample – .
S͈̗̲̗̼̦͌̉̉͞͝á̵̫͈̟͚̞̺̱̌̉͒̋͘͡͠m̢̝͎͕̩̲̅̔̆̓͋̅͞p̛̬̗̥̤̩̻̑͋̀͐͂͐́̚͞ĺ̵͓͓͇͍̻͑̇̀̍̕͝ȩ̴̧͙̙͕͕͚͈͙́͂́̄͛͠

2 Likes

It shouldn’t be a problem; however I recommend sending a screenshot of how it looks in game.

I’d be weary when adding it to your game because Roblox may think you’re trying to hide inappropriate words.

Maybe Roblox moderators might think you are hiding something, maybe a code for a bug or a virus. I agree with @Crazedbrick1.

1 Like

I’ve seen these types of fonts on many games. Those didn’t get banned. And SharkBL0X also used this font in his game.

1 Like

It should be fine, I know alot of spooky myth games use that font.

That is true, but to a new come developer, won’t they think that he is a hacker. To clarify, I don’t think you guys are hackers, but Roblox moderators might think you are.

Because @SharkBlox has been around for some time, and he has gained trust. For us, on the other hand, we don’t have the biggest trust.

1 Like

If I were you, I would test it. Make sure it works, and if it does… GO WITH IT MAN!