Isn't this script Scam?

Sorry if this is wrong I noticed something while browsing the roblox studio, I can’t tell if this is really a scam, I would appreciate if you could help below screenshots of the problem I’m having.
a

Hardware = --Removing this script would be like deleting system 32, removing this will make your game unstable and may be deleted.

AutoUpdate = --[[This just auto updates and loads the new version of the anti cheat.
Obfuscated so nobody can steal it]]

auto

.:warning:That’s Solved::warning: This is a plugin virus

3 Likes

This is a virus, remove it since it could mess up you’re game

4 Likes

Thanks a lot, nothing happened, right ? ( to my game )

1 Like

Just delete it, you’re going to be fine.

4 Likes

No it doesn’t. It would probably be like not deleting system32 and will make your game run more stable.

Just delete the script - said and done.

8 Likes

right.

If you are working with someone delete him from your team and report him (Unless one of his plugins are doing it).

If you are alone, delete ALL your plugins.

2 Likes

I’m working alone, where do you think this could be infected

2 Likes

do you have any plugins without images? you could submit an image of all your plugins?

It is probably one of your plugins.

2 Likes

Require is a backdoor. Remove it from your game ASAP. Also what are your plugins?
Edit: Nothing should have to go in terrain unless someone is trying to hide something from you(EG a backdoor.)

3 Likes

which could be ?

most likely the anti cheat and chat bubble

3 Likes

Yes,
require()
is a virus/used for trolling GUI

I would say remove any plugins that aren’t really well known. You can also use GameGuard and scan the plugins for viruses.

This is a virus and the messages you’ve found in are scam messages remove them instantly.

1 Like

Possibly “New anti cheat” and “Chat bubble” I’m also thinking it could be “Toggle panel” but not sure.

1 Like

Click this:
And send an image of this window, send the entire thing

Showing the toolbar wont show every plugin, since a plugin CHOOSES to create one or not.
Here is a little guide I made a while back if you want to read it:

5 Likes

Probably the “anti cheat” and the bubble chat.

3 Likes

Backdoors are used to gain access to games that users did not give you permission to. Sort of like hacking into a game and then getting edit permissions.

2 Likes

Anti cheat/Buble Chat. One of them, however one of the scripts shown include that Hardware so its probably Anti Cheat. However, because there are 2 scripts it may be both

2 Likes