Isolation (Old)

Made this game four years ago. I figured I would feature this game on DevForum since it’s still a pretty relevant game amongst my friends and I. While everything about this game is outdated, it’s still perfectly playable and really reflects where I came from in terms of build style. I still very much like this game and is one of the few projects I have actually completed. Enjoy the rest of this post.

Plot:
It’s late 2016. Hasn’t been that long being 18 years old and I’ve only managed to drop out of high school and lose the ability to attend my GED classes. Absolutely no one will hire me since I lack work experience and a HSD/GED. I live out in the middle of nowhere so I have no one except for the people I live with for any kind of socializing. I’m alone and left for dead. Let’s hope I rot and wither away before I face my impending doom. Father says I can choose my own endings but it seems I need his help with everything. What will become of me?

Isolation tells the sad tale of misfortune, depression, and hopelessness. Only you can decide how your time will end.

"Screenshots

Play Isolation here:

For reference, here is my portfolio

2 Likes

If I remember correctly, this was a free decal and not something I had uploaded. This is a celebrity known as Lights and she’s my favourite musical artist.