Israeli Iron Dome

This is an old build of the Iron Dome missile defense system. All feedback regarding the build is much appreciated!
irondome
Again, this is a very old build and I will be making a new one shortly to compare the both.

4 Likes

Neat.
Would fit into some kind of simulator.

:slightly_smiling_face:

Looks nice, more detail would be better suited + currently it looks like it’s made of wood.

ah yes, iron dome missile israeli simulator

2 Likes

Haha, someone earlier also mentioned it looked like wood.

1 Like

Looks like a level of detail for a higher quality FPS map. The little cables and bevels and everything on the real launchers really show the exposed complexity of the thing, the visual equivalent of weaponized thought. So if you’re not done with the new one perhaps consider that on the silos the little details are significant, on the tower the panels will totally sell it.

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback. And no, I haven’t started on the new one yet but I will be sure to take your recommendation.

Pretty cool model you made there. I don’t even think I would build that, but it would be cool if it worked! :smiley:

shabbat shalom. i love your creation.

This is very good! I don’t get why you would want to redo it. I love the emphasis on detail!

Well, I want to redo it because it’s something I built a long and since then I’ve gotten better.

1 Like