[Issue, help] Humanoids breaking when resized

Greetings Developers,

My name is CrashFacts and I’m a Roblox Developer who builds and translate stuff.

For quite a while, I have been noticing an issue, which was bothering me and my development on showcases or games. And in this post, I would like to know if this is a Studio bug or an error, or if it was intentional and how I may fix it.

Recently I have been working on a showcase and I figured, that I’d love to add some of my friends roblox avatars as either small plushies or statues. I’ve had one old model of mine, which I used in the new showcase of course, due to the issue i’m having.

Here’s an example of the issue I am having:

I have tried to build one of those statues, and it pretty much worked in Studio as seen in the picture.

When I decided to check my place out on Studio, or in public servers, the statue broke. Before I tested it, I had anchored everything just to make sure it wouldn’t break as seen in the picture below.

Is there any way I can prevent the character from breaking? Here is one example I had done around one year ago.

Sincerely,
CrashFacts

2 Likes

Try taking the Handle parts from all the Accessories, putting them inside the head, and removing all Motor6Ds and Welds inside everything.

Also make sure you anchor it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes