Issue on Roblox Studio with loading files

Hello,
I am a developer that has been trying to figure out this issue on studio that doesn’t even load the selected game.

This only started happening after closing one of the games I was working on.

For games that are not have Team Create Enabled it loads like this:
Picture13

And for games that have team create enabled, they load like this:
Picture18
Picture17
Picture16
Picture15

I’ve already:

• logged out and back in.

• restarted my computer

• shut my computer down for hours and then turned it on

• Updated my computer

• Uninstalled and reinstalled both, the Roblox Player and Studio

• Yes, I have contacted Roblox Support and it’s been more almost 36 hours with only one reply saying they have a high volume and that my request hasn’t been handled yet.

I haven’t tried going onto a different account, but I also can’t edit the game I wanted to on another account.

I have been trying on Windows 11, I don’t have an alternative device I could use, and I think I’m not the only one encountering this issue.

I didn’t have the option to post on Studio Bug Reports, so I need help here.

1 Like

There’s a similar issue for the first picture you’ve shown, already on the DevForum. Here’s a potential fix for this compiled into a step-by-step tutorial:

1. Open your Studio Settings (Click on the file button at the top left corner of your screen)
  2. Set your Graphics Mode to “Automatic”
  3. Restart Studio.

As for reinstalling Studio, did you clear the Roblox AppData file before installing Studio again?

1 Like

No, I have not reset the Roblox AppData File. I’ve never encountered the issue so I am unsure how to do that on Windows 11.

Ok so turns out, my graphics mode was set to No Grapchis which was confusing to say the least, but it’s fixed now. Thank you.

1 Like

I believe Roblox has a Support Article on this. If you have an issue and need to refresh Roblox, look under the “ Delete the Roblox folder” section!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.