Issue Rendering Background Mountains Because of StreamingEnabled

Hi!

So, I have some scenic mountain meshes I constructed in blender to use in the far distance from where players can interact to help make the experience feel more immersive. However, with StreamingEnabled on, you cannot see the mountains until you of course walk closer to where they are positioned.

I of course have thought of leaving StreamingEnabled off, but it most likely should be left on considering the map’s size. I was wondering if there was a way to override streaming enabled for the purpose of things like this. I looked through the StreamingEnabled article and couldn’t find anything.

For specifics, my map size is 54,280,000 voxels. This will probably be reduced as I continue terraforming. The mountain meshes themselves are special meshes, they are in a folder in the workspace titled “SceneryMountains”. My current part and mesh count is very low, considering I haven’t done much building in the experience yet.

Thank you in advance!

Edit: Forgot to mention that I have tried setting the mountains as a model with “Streaming mesh enabled”, and this did not solve the issue. I am wanting the mountains to be seen at all times.

Have you taken a look at this thread:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.