Issue Uploading Gamepass to Roblox - Error Code 403 (Forbidden)

I’m currently experiencing an issue when trying to upload a gamepass to Roblox. Every time I attempt to upload it, I receive the following error message:

“Pass creation failed. Please inspect the logs or network tab or contact us if this problem persists.”

I have also tried inserting an image to no avail.

Upon checking the logs, I found that the error code is 403 (Forbidden). I’ve made sure that the game is set to Public, so I don’t think it’s a visibility issue.

Has anyone else faced this issue? If so, have you found any solutions or workarounds?

Not sure if this problem is only on my end or if this is a server issue or a bug.

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Update: I have reported this as a bug report.

CrazySnoopylove.

3 Likes

This basically just means you’re unauthorized to do it, I would try refreshing the page, or checking what game you may be trying to upload it onto.

this is a weird bug. is that a personal game or a group game? if a group game then you need to have proper permissions else this is fair. if not then try sending this to the @Bug-Support team and also move the category to #help-and-feedback:platform-usage-support.

It is a game under a group and I am the owner of the group, I have tried logging in and out to no avail