Issue when trying to join the game

Hi, I own the game Dress To Impress. Currently a some of my players are having issues joining the game! When they try to join, they get kicked with the pop-up error 524.

Sometimes it says “this experience is under review” and “this experience is unavailable because it’s starting place is unpublished” The game is published, and clearly not under review because most people can still play. Over 40+ players have reported this issue so far! I’m not sure if it has to do with international game laws/restrictions, or something else. Please help me, thank you!

Here are some of the user ids of players that have experienced this issue:
2423691016, 2603521582, 2632603564, 4780006044, 1504664000, 1068507587, 3408027304, 1155514456

Images

Hello Gigi, I appreciate your message. I’m writing to confirm that the issue was resolved on 2/23/2024. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.

Not really. It still happens for my games

It’s been like this since I made it on my laptop and yet NO ONE can play it. Not even me. Please fix this

@walywhale Thank you for reaching out. Could you kindly provide the placeId or the URL to the game so I can investigate and replicate the issue?

@walywhale, I’m currently in the process of confirming the experience displayed in your screenshot, which is accessible via the link: Random Things To Find [BETA] - Roblox

In the meantime, it seems that your place may not have been published on Roblox for playability. To publish your experience, you can access your Studio and click on File → Publish to Roblox.

Hi! It has been published to Roblox however I still can’t play it

@walywhale The backend engineer has verified that there is no published version of this place. That’s why you could not play. Let me explore further how I can assist you with this issue.

Hi @walywhale, can you check the version history on https://create.roblox.com/dashboard/creations for the place 12985357673. Does it show a checkbox in “Published Version” column next to any of the versions?

This is all I see? Do I have to go somewhere else?

1 Like

Try checking your archived places.

If it’s there, open the menu for it like this:

And restore it:

Now to make sure it’s actually published, edit the experience (this opens the start place):

Open the file menu:

And hit publish:

You should see a message like this in the output:

I’m on mobile and don’t use PC anymore.

In that case I don’t think you’d be able to play the game. You can only publish the place from within Studio as far as I know.