Issue with animations

Hello, I have a ton of animations in a game, and I have just noticed that none of them work. And yes, all the animations are owned by me. There is this weird error that shows up every few seconds and when I searched it up, “Garbage Collector and Memory Leaks” showed up.

Here’s a screenshot of the issue.

Any and all help is appreciated.

1 Like

This is not for an animation, but for a sound.
Whatever script is trying to load and play this sound, it is unable to do so, and so the script is trying to reload it again and again.

See if you own the sound id that is shown in red, you most likely do not have permission to use it.

1 Like

I’m talking about the yellow thing.

The yellow line is a warning, most likely produced by whatever script is trying to play that sound.
you create warnings using the ‘warn()’ command instead of ‘print()’

It appears that when the sound fails to load, the script is giving a warning and trying again to load it.

Search in your scripts for this warning and maybe you can find the script that is trying to load the sound.

1 Like

These are sounds, not animations. Please rewrite this topic’s title and content.

Check if the sound was removed or not, Roblox might have ToS striked it.

1 Like

Okay, so the error was the script was constantly trying to load the sound and this somehow broke the entire game, I don’t know why.

2 Likes

Nevermind, it appears the animations I uploaded recently don’t work at all? I have researched into this and it seems after a couple hours they should work again, this is strange.

1 Like

Yeah, it started happening like 10 hours ago, I have no clue how Roblox staff still isn’t on it.

Some people are saying it’s a moderation thing.

It’s a bug, basically for some reason Roblox just cannot confirm if the animation is owned by you.

Well, guess I have to wait then.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.