Issue with graphics quality

Hello so I have noticed on studio graphics quality is different in-game so I need to know how to make studio-quality the same in-game
This is kinda weird I don’t know why it’s doing this

What is the issue? this is studio

In-game picture

Please let me know below on how to make the studio quality the same as in-game also sorry for short wording this as I got to go

1 Like

Press Alt + S and make sure these two are the same

Screenshot_62

Quality level and Edit quality level

2 Likes

Hey I tried this they are both set to 21 because my pc can support this

1 Like

Was the quality level and the edit quality level before different? If changing these two doesn’t work I don’t have another solution

1 Like

Before they where both set to 1

2 Likes

are you using future lighting in studio

1 Like

Yes I am using future lighting in studio shouldn’t this be available for in-game yet?

1 Like

i dont think it is available in games yet

2 Likes

This has been brought up recently in previous threads if your using the new technology lighting it isn’t live at the moment, if your lighting isn’t working when playing in-game it’s only studio since it’s still in ‘beta’.

There has been a few notes coming out on the thread including “updates” and such so it’ll probably be coming soon within in-game you should keep an eye on the previous announcement thread, and see when new updates get pushed out once it’s fully releases and live to the public, here has been notes regarding different features coming to the platform targeted (4th) ‘October - December see here’:

https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/resources/Roblox-Platform-Roadmap

2 Likes