Issue with group payouts

Hello, I have recently done a job for a person relating to scripting, they paid me Robux via buying a gamepass, and the Robux went to the group. The Robux is done pending, however when I go into the payout section, all it says is “Your funds were recently transferred and are being verified. Please try again later.”. See screenshots below:

As you can see above, this is the message, and the funds have done pending.

What I want to achieve is:
Pay myself 700 Robux out of the funds.

What solutions have I tried so far:
I have tried to contact Roblox support, but they just take too long to respond.

Thank you, and I hope this issue gets resolved.

1 Like

It’s just because you group is new. Wait a few weeks and it wills never happen again.

Also it really explain itself “Your funds where recently transfered, please try again later.”

Hope it helped and if so, don’t forget to mark as the solution!

3 Likes

Thank you for the response, however my group was created 11th January, which was 16 days ago. Approximately how long should I wait?

2 Likes

For me it took 1 month to work :slight_smile:

Don’t worry, just wait!

2 Likes

Oh, that was because I need the funds desperately, thank you for the response and help. I guess I’ll wait then.

2 Likes

Please mark my post as the solution so next poeple with the same issue will know the solution.

1 Like

Hello Tom!
The problem you are experiencing is because the group is new. You need to wait 2-3 weeks for this problem to pass. Because your group is controlling and verifing by roblox. Please contact roblox support if your group is in this situation for more than 1 month. Roblox support.
Have a nice day, stay safe!
Sincerely, Tyozel.

3 Likes

This was indeed the solution, thank you y’all!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.