Issue with ReplaceBodyPartsR15(), and how to use

Hello DevForum, I have had some trouble with the ReplaceBodyPartR15() Function, where it does not work. I tried looking in the DevWiki API Reference, but the API Reference is heavily vague. When I tried something in StarterCharacterScripts, my body ended up looking something like this.

I wish to create a StarterCharacterScript that changes all your body parts to Woman 2.0.

function ReplaceBodyParts(charac)
	charac.Humanoid:ReplaceBodyPartR15(Enum.BodyPartR15.RightHand, bodyparts.Head:Clone())
	charac.Humanoid:ReplaceBodyPartR15(Enum.BodyPartR15.RightLowerArm, bodyparts.RightLowerArm:Clone())
	charac.Humanoid:ReplaceBodyPartR15(Enum.BodyPartR15.RightUpperArm, bodyparts.RightUpperArm:Clone())
	charac.Humanoid:ReplaceBodyPartR15(Enum.BodyPartR15.LeftHand, bodyparts.LeftHand:Clone())
	charac.Humanoid:ReplaceBodyPartR15(Enum.BodyPartR15.LeftLowerArm, bodyparts.LeftLowerArm:Clone())
	charac.Humanoid:ReplaceBodyPartR15(Enum.BodyPartR15.LeftUpperArm, bodyparts.LeftUpperArm:Clone())
	charac.Humanoid:ReplaceBodyPartR15(Enum.BodyPartR15.LeftFoot, bodyparts.LeftLowerLeg:Clone())
	charac.Humanoid:ReplaceBodyPartR15(Enum.BodyPartR15.LeftLowerLeg, bodyparts.LeftLowerLeg:Clone())
	charac.Humanoid:ReplaceBodyPartR15(Enum.BodyPartR15.LeftUpperLeg, bodyparts.LeftUpperLeg:Clone())
	charac.Humanoid:ReplaceBodyPartR15(Enum.BodyPartR15.UpperTorso, bodyparts.UpperTorso:Clone())
	charac.Humanoid:ReplaceBodyPartR15(Enum.BodyPartR15.LowerTorso, bodyparts.LowerTorso:Clone())
	charac.Humanoid:ReplaceBodyPartR15(Enum.BodyPartR15.Head, bodyparts.Head:Clone())
	charac.Humanoid:ReplaceBodyPartR15(Enum.BodyPartR15.RightFoot, bodyparts.RightFoot:Clone())
	charac.Humanoid:ReplaceBodyPartR15(Enum.BodyPartR15.RightLowerLeg, bodyparts.RightLowerLeg:Clone())
	charac.Humanoid:ReplaceBodyPartR15(Enum.BodyPartR15.RightUpperLeg, bodyparts.RightUpperLeg:Clone())
end

player.CharacterAdded:Connect(function(charact)
	wait(2)
	ReplaceBodyParts(charact)
end)

BodyParts is a folder in ReplicatedStorage with body parts from Insert Character (Moon Animator) , of user Niyauhi.

Thank you all so much for your help in advance, it is all appreciated :smile:

I think you might have better luck using a HumanoidDescription and LoadCharacterWithHumanoidDescription. See the “Spawn Characters with HumanoidDescription“ section of this article:

Edit: for instance: