Issue With TweenService Plus Scaling Meshes

Hey. I am working on a dynamic tornado system in which I only use rough sphere meshes inside of an invisible cube block to create a tornado.

Now the problem is I am using TweenService Plus (TweenService Plus+ [Update V1.1] - Resources / Community Resources - Developer Forum | Roblox) to destroy these meshes after a certain period of time and when I try to scale them it instead instantly scales the mesh instead of it eventually scaling up to its max size.

Here’s part of my code.

local TweenServicePlus = require(ReplicatedStorage:WaitForChild("Modules"):WaitForChild("TweenServicePlus"))

local tweenInfo = TweenInfo.new(5, Enum.EasingStyle.Sine, Enum.EasingDirection.InOut)
				TornadoMesh.Size = TornadoMesh.Mesh.Scale;

local Destroy : Script = TornadoMesh:FindFirstChild("Destroy")

if Destroy then -- This is to enable a script in which it destroys the mesh after a period of time this is not relevant to my issue.
					Destroy.Enabled = true
				end

local tween = TweenServicePlus:Construct(
					TornadoMesh.Mesh,
					tweenInfo,
					{
						Scale = Vector3.new(TopSize.Value, TopSize.Value, TopSize.Value)
					},
					false)

tween:Play()

what size does your cube start out with? tweens dont change the starting contition of an object. tweens take the object as is and gradually change it to meet the values in the table you pass to the create function.

make sure your mesh is starting out small before you tween it.