Issues with Devex and Tipalti

This was made to know if this only happened to me or several users.

So let’s start, I got 36K Robux to devex, i send my cash-out request, then Roblox sends me an email with an invitation to the devex portal, I make my account with the token they sent me, I fill my info and I complete the registration process, great.

Then the next day I wanted to get into my Devex portal acc to change info and I had the 2-step authentication process, so they sent a code to my phone, i write THE EXACT SAME CODE and it said it was the wrong code, alright I clicked resend code, then they resend THE EXACT SAME CODE X2, i write it again and it says its wrong, i clicked resend and this happened several times, then it said i reached the max amount of attempts to resend the verification code. I reached out to them and they started by asking for my info and my email, alright I sent them, and it turns out they said they couldn’t find my account, then I sent them proof of my literal ACC on the portal, then they answered asking if I even got an invitation, then i send the gmail sending the invitation token and everything. Then at the end they said they couldn’t solve it, they said >

" Due to security purposes, we are currently unable to fulfill your request.

Could you please reach out to the Roblox team for ‘reset 2-factor authentication’ of your account."

What does this have to do with allat, they sent the exact same code several times, and marked it as wrong when I wrote it, isn’t this a Tipalti problem?. Now instead of having my Devex money in some days ill get it when I have 10 kids and I die. Okay, that was too exaggerated, but will i have to write 10 emails again to Roblox and Tipalti every time they want to send 10 identical codes that don’t work? Please let me know if this has happened to you and if you know of any solution id appreciate it if you told me what it is.
You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1 Like

I had a similar issue once, you need to ensure you have no:

• Spaces
  • Characters that shouldn’t be there
  • Wrong capitalisation

when you enter your code. I mean type the entire thing out if you have to.

2 Likes

yeah i really tought about that, and I sent proof to tipalti of writing the exact numbers, I have obs recording and allat, but after 5 times of checking it there was no way I did something wrong :frowning:

1 Like