Issues with DevEx

Ok, so i’m trying to DevEx for the first time and i’ve been having a couple of issues. The first time they said that I was ineligible and when I asked the reason why they said it’s because the game was private. After unprivating the game and making everything public, I kept recieving the same messages that said i’m ineligible even though i’ve met all the DevEx requriements and have even doubled the amount of robux that I have wanted to DevEx originally. Is there anyway to get into contact with Roblox-support to fix this or am I doomed to never be able to DevEx Forever?

It’s been like this for a Month now.

Just checking, because all you stated was that you’ve 'met all of their requirements" but didn’t go into specifics.
Are all of your Robux from players buying in-game purchases from your game, or from other in-game income?
If it’s from selling and trading limited items then those Robux aren’t applicable.

From what I’ve read typically Roblox isn’t very quick about messaging back about things like this. Maybe give it another couple of weeks to see what happens.

2 Likes

My apologies for not being specific.

My robux is purely generated from clothing and In-Game transactions. I’ve never bought robux on the site and have only got revenue from my own games.

I understand roblox isn’t quick with these things but ive sent multiple tickets and they have said they would respond within 2-5 buisness days but its been a month now…and they stopped replying after the first 2 tickets.

have you done the id verification

Yes, I have, i’m over 18 + as well

I’m 15 and still devexxed so it’s probably another issue

1 Like

Alright, so I asked again in a previous support ticket I made which gave me a fastered response and now I am on the road to be able to dev-ex.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.