Issues with joining experiences on Roblox mobile

Reproduction Steps

Direct Link: 💰 BANK! Dragon Adventures - Roblox | 🐦SUMMER PT 2! Creatures of Sonaria - Roblox

System Information: Mobile Device, Android

Expected Behavior

When players load in the game, they should be able to see/access the experience fine.

Actual Behavior

The players are unable to join the experience, with the screen partially cut off.

Visual Aid:

Issue Area: Mobile App
Issue Type: Performance
Impact: Moderate
Frequency: Sometimes
Date First Experienced: 2022-07-10 00:07:00 (-07:00)

4 Likes

Thanks for the report and sorry for the late response. Are you still experiencing this? It works fine for me.

Hi - sorry for my late reply. I spoke to the developer and he mentioned that this was happening with a Huawei phone? Perhaps this is something worth looking into.

Hey @SydIcarus after some more comprehensive testing across more devices and Android versions, we are still having trouble reproducing this issue internally.

If you or the developer is still experiencing this issue, could you please provide any additional details, like device model, Android/firmware version, frequency of occurrence, or any additional steps not mentioned that might make this bug easier to reproduce?

@SydIcarus based on our inability to reproduce this issue in testing, we’re going to close out this bug report for now.
If you find that you or the developer are still experiencing this issue, please feel free to open up a new bug report with some of the additional details requested in order to help us reproduce this more reliably