Issues with lighting

so i make my game in Compatibility mode lighting for my game because its gives a good flat cartoony look and its colors are 1:1 to the game but Ive been really wanting to change over to Future for all the cool shadows n stuff you can do with the lights. however all the modes other than Compatability make the game both super saturated but somehow also desaturated…

Compatability

Future

if there is any combination of color correction effects or anything like that which would fix the colors to look like the Compatibility ones, itd really help.

(my apologies if this is in the wrong place )

1 Like

This would go in #help-and-feedback:art-design-support, and I don’t really see any difference between Future and Comppatibility

its easier to see when they are side by side

compatibility / future

1 Like

Just play around with Lighting effects like the post processing effects.

I’ve been having the same problem. It’s subtle, but still annoying since you can’t tell if your colors are going to be messed with.

Compatibility

Future

oh thank goodness its not me who sees it. ive done all I can but what colors it changes and how it does varies so much from color to color its basically unfixable to get it 1:1 with the color correction effect and its SO FRUSTRATING BECAUSE ITD LOOK SO MUCH BETTER