Issues with selection in Studio

Whenever I try to open an objects children, the dropdown arrow will disappear and nothing will happen. To get around this, I have to go into the context menu and press “Select Children” to be able to see the contents. This is not guaranteed to happen every single time, but it’s common.

Sometimes when I try to edit the properties of an object, they won’t change. When I click off of the object, the properties for it don’t go away. To get around this, you have to wait until Studio catches up to your issues.

Sometimes when I insert an object into another object, it won’t show up in the explorer. There is no way to get around this, you just have to wait as well.

When I use CMD + D to duplicate an item, the duplicated item will not show up in explorer. It is selected to be able to change properties and delete it however.

I am using macOS 10.13.1 on the latest version of Studio. This happens in both Team Create and normal edit.

Here is a video with most of my frustration that I managed to get most of these issues to happen:

Are you still having this issue? Does this happen to you in an empty baseplate as well?

I haven’t experienced it I posted this. It usually happens when I have a slower connection on Team Create, or something else is eating up processing power on a local place.

I’ve been experiencing this issue as well lately. I’m running macOS Catalina 10.15.7 and recently, whenever I run my game in Studio, and I expand the children of an object in the explorer, the application fails to respond and I have to move my mouse on the top of the window handle of Studio for the children to appear. I’m suspecting this maybe be because of a recent update. This bug is affecting my workflow as it hinders my ability to debug my scripts.