Italian Countryside House

Hi,
I am one of the many builders on the devforum, and I would like to have some feedback on my small showcase game “Italian Countryside.” I have not built anything in a while, and I feel like I’m missing something. Please let me know what I need to improve; I’m currently working on the interior of the house. I also did not make the 3D models. (trees)
I recommend you visit the game instead of looking at the photos :slight_smile:

19 Likes

This is one of those amazing realistic builds! I would love to join but my computer would explode lol, this looks wonderful and I am always surprised when I see something new like this. If you add pebbles scattered around the ground it will make it feel even more detailed, other then that it is amazing!

2 Likes

Cool Idea! I’ll be adding more details as soon as possible! I tend to lag a bit in studio as well. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

really like the amount of details you’ve put in, good job

2 Likes

This is a really impressive realistic build!
If you made all the models yourself then good they look really nice, but if you didn’t maybe consider using your own models or crediting the original makers, also when you look through the windows some of the grass and dirt appears inside since it went through the walls.
Other than that this build is very good and you clearly spent a lot of the time on the terrain, well done, keep it up! :dizzy:

2 Likes

Looks amazing good detail good job keep up the good work

2 Likes

The house looks decent, however the house holds a small amount of detail which is good consider placing some house decor to it it’ll improve the house feel and design. However, I think this is already planned since it’s still in development. The elevation is pleasing to look at however just a small suggestion, consider placing a few trees or models around the hillsides so it doesn’t feature a basic look.

If I’m not mistaken, this is going to be added maybe try to add some objects, it kind of has that nice design to the build. Maybe some roof or wall lights by the door, The exterior space should be used correctly. From my understanding a lot of Italian houses feature vegetation surrounding the house, since the house isn’t finished, this space should be filled with different assets (trees, chairs, bushes, potted plants etc.) Overall, the build looks great.

2 Likes

It looks beautiful! I wish I could join and take a look but my phone would probably explode in under 5 seconds of joining lol.

2 Likes