Item Thumbnails acting dumb

Only tested it on Google Chrome…

Repro: Refresh the screen

[center]

[/center]

I found the pictured asset but could not reproduce the issue. What OS, how exactly do you reproduce it? Does it happen on other browsers?

Could not reproduce,

This and:
[ul]
[li]What resolution are you using? Does it happen with other resolutions?[/li]
[li]What version of Google Chrome are you using? (Go to “chrome://chrome” in your browser.)[/li]
[li]Since you are using Google Chrome, do you have any element-modifying plugins installed. If so, which plugins are you using?[/li]
[li]Does this happen for all item thumbnails for you, or are there any exceptions?[/li]
[/ul]

We should see this if we just refresh the page, right?
I, like the other people here, couldn’t reproduce this. :frowning:
Hopefully more information can help us solve your issue.

My bad for getting back so late, thought this thread died.

-Resolution is 1920x1080 but it happens in every resolution I tried.

-Chrome version 38.0.2125.111 (up to date)

-I only used Merely’s group plugin as of now. Used to use 3D thumbnail plugin but I uninstalled it once ROBLOX supported it.

-Happens with all catalog items (packages,hats,gear,shirts,pants)

For Seranok

-Running Windows 8.1

-Only happens in Google Chrome

-Repro is refreshing the page after the thumbnail distorts.

Looks like something is modifying the page after it loads.

Can you go to chrome://extensions and double check to see if you have any other extensions installed?

[quote] Looks like something is modifying the page after it loads.

Can you go to chrome://extensions and double check to see if you have any other extensions installed? [/quote]

This is all.

[quote] Looks like something is modifying the page after it loads.

Can you go to chrome://extensions and double check to see if you have any other extensions installed? [/quote]
-snip-

This is all.[/quote]
Have you tried or can you try disabling the extensions to see which one (if any) is causing the problem and post the results back here?
If it is AdBlock causing problems, consider whitelisting “*roblox.com” if you have BC (unless you really hate user ads).
If it is Merely’s extension causing a problem, Merely should hopefully be able to reproduce the issue and fix it.
If after disabling both extensions, it still doesn’t work, I don’t really know what else you should do.

Might be a zoom issue. Are you zoomed to 100%? The “Take One” button’s sprite isn’t covering the full button either.

If it helps, I have the same specs (minus the screen res) and do not have this issue. Including all visible extensions.

My zooms at 100%, still happening.

Weird that its only happening to me…

Are you spoofing your user-agent? Press F12 and go to ‘Emulation’ in the console-area.
Also make sure that touch-screen emulation and CSS media is off in all of the tabs under Emulation.