It's a virus / invisible map?

When I test my game everything looks normal until when I put the game in public and test it I see it totally normal but many of the players who play my game say they see the invisible map

Image of a gamer who was playing:

they say they see absolutely nothing walls floor nothing as if they were nowhere
I’m just the only one who sees everything normal. as I am the only one who does not affect him, others see me invisible

is this a virus? or is it a roblox studio problem

all help accepted

2 Likes

If I’d guess it’s a virus. I’ve looked through virus models before, and sometimes they have if statements that check whether the game is running on studio, and whatnot. This is probably one that checks if the person is the owner.

Try using the Find Results tool (activated in the view tab in studio) and search for:
game.CreatorId
GetFenv
Require

If you find any, check for any suspicious or malicious code, and if you see any, delete the script.

Also note: This may be the cause of a plugin, after deleting suspicious scripts, make sure to disable your plugins, and analyze them one by one. Its also guaranteed to be a plugin if you see code you didn’t implement into scripts you know you’ve made yourself.

Edit: Did this help? If so, mark it as the solution.

6 Likes