It's close! another BIG update for Isaac's home

It’s close! for a very long time i didn’t post a topic and no one has to worry about it.
I was not very active in Devforum… Well because i was updating: Isaac’s Home.
It’s very easy to say this, i added more “features in the game”
Like i added things, very simple to say.

I’ll just start.

I’m making a big update for Isaac’s home and how?
I make my game private and add more and more updates and i know how to use the “saving” but i don’t want to do in that way.
there is also another reason to make my game private; because it was a pretty big chaos back in those periods, because the scripts keep messing up after some months so i decided to adavance some of them and remove the useless scripts.
I’m just chattering now, let’s show some leaks and pictures of what i added in my game:

(Forgot to disable guis)
A bridge above the city

Weird vroom vroom earthquake detector

Some more buildings (This one is in construction)

The junk yard i updated at day and night

So these are some example photos of the update, these are new.
If ya’ll have some suggestions or ideas, feel free to replay.

Now what is Isaac’s home?

Isaac’s home is a game made by me (Roblox username: xXIshakGamingXx) and it’s a game inspired to Valve and Rockstar, here’s the link of the game Isaac's Home - Roblox Isaac’s home is created in 11/22/2019 and had many others maps, this game has a point… Go explore and find easter eggs (game or history references) Isaac’s home was first named Isaac’s home → Isaac’s room → Isaac’s hood → august 31.pl → Bosnian bus trip and now it’s back to Isaac’s home… it will never change again.

That’s all what i have to say today.
Thanks for reading.

(Sorry if my grammar is bad, english is not my first language)

2 Likes

Oooo this looks really great! I can’t wait to see how your building & development progresses into making this!

1 Like

Thank you for interest! We really appreciate!