It's freezes Because There Are Too Many MeshParts In My Game. What Should I do?

I have 905 different MeshPart. All Mesh’s Collission Fidality is Box
I made MeshParts through blender, how can I solve this freezes problem?

I can’t combine meshes, they must be separate accounts

Read Title
Thanks for Helps!

i assume you’re talking about roblox studio in the title?

if you are then: the solution is in the title. just delete the meshparts or just consolidate them into one. note: i dont model stuff so i might be incorrect i also think that 905 meshparts in one game is a bit too much? if your computer is on the lower end it might be unable to handle 905 meshparts and just straight up crash studio

of course I talking about roblox studio in the title

You can combine meshes inside of blender, either by joining them, or using a boolean modifier set to Union.

Another thing that might be a reason for roblox studio crashing, is the meshes having too many triangles.

I think I found the solution, if I make the parts that the player doesn’t see invisible or move them to serverstorage, it will make the game much less freezes.
like sight distance
But if there is an Easier Solution it would be better

This statement right here is extremely vague

The reason that it freezes less when its invisible or in server storage is the same reason, its not trying to render them, and thats what makes your game lag.

How certain are you that it’s due to MeshParts? 900 of any object is fairly low, unless your meshes are like 10k tris each.

Can you provide info on how much Memory Use your game is using? If you don’t know how to find out that info, search Memory Use in the dev forum search bar.

Are they anchored? They probably are but are they?

of course​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​