Ive | Graphic Designer | OPEN

RECENT UPDATE : Added new Ads and Icons examples / Price Adjustments

ABOUT ME

Hi, I’m Ive, I am a graphic designer who specializes in 3D rendered graphics through some software such as Photoshop and Blender. I have been on the platform Roblox for almost about 2 years and doing graphics for about 1 year, and look forward to enhancing my works always.

Specializations :

Graphics : Mostly everything.Expect Military Style.

Untitled-2

Icons

Thumbnails

Advertisements

Thumbnails - 10k R$

Icons / Advertisements - 7k R$

• I only accept Robux as payment, gift cards or by t-shirt payment (client must cover the 30% tax fee).
  • Prices can change between the listed range depending on detail, complexity, and demand.

CONTACT

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know! Any feedback is appreciated!

You can contact me at here :

Discord: Ive#3184

or

Twitter : @Ive_Rblx

28 Likes

High-quality work with fast delivery time, def recommend it!

2 Likes

Hey. Add water marking. Cuz if I wanted too. I could steal these. I wont but it’s a example.

5 Likes

Yeah nice work, but add watermarks. So if someone impersonates you and uses them you can claim it is yours. Except from that you’re talented.

4 Likes

Thank you and i will do that as soon as I can !

He is affordable, quick, and EXTREMELY talented! Made so many renders for banger ads! So happy to work with him!

2 Likes

Can you make alot of police uniforms and staff and fire?

2 Likes

Well, depends of what type of police uniforms u want.

Georgia state patrol uniforms. Regular shirt. One with a traffic vest. And universal pants

Added a new icon and thumbnail. Check it out !

Updated the portfolio !

Updated Log
-Added new a thumbnails and icon

Updated the portfolio adding some new works and some price adjustments !

Updated the portfolio with adding some new fresh outfits !

I would def recommend! I ordered an icon and he exceeded my expectations on it. Fast worker and really nice person!

1 Like

Updated the portfolio!

Added new examples and works ! Check it out !

I would highly recommend Ive_Devv if you need any clothing! He is very fast, and the outcome of the work is amazing!

1 Like

Updated the portfolio ! Check it out !

Criminally underrated,
insanely fast and the end product is absolutely outstanding. Pricing is very affordable when the quality is worth more, strongly recommend.

2 Likes

Added new examples and commissions I did, so make sure to check for new ones ! here

Ive has done such an amazing work on the graphics I requested!
I look forward to hire him on further projects too.

1 Like