I've tried everything to fix this welding bug. The welding works with every other tool except for this specific pepper spray

Example of what is happening [NOT MINE] :

RequiresHandle is ON
All parts inside of my tool are UNANCHORED
I used Moon Easy Weld for welding the tool
I tried using WeldConstraints, Welds, and Motor6D’s but NOTHING WORKED!

Wait, forgot to mention. It doesn’t do EXACTLY what it does in the video. It teleports my hand to it and then it makes me turn around in a very weird and slippery way. (it let’s me move but in a weird way)

This looks like the behavior you’d expect from a tool that has at least one part that is anchored. Are you 100% sure everything is unanchored? Perhaps is something being welded to the part once the server starts up that’s anchored?

To confirm, in a test play session while it’s in your hand, could you go to your character and click on the tool? Maybe there is something else that’s in the game that’s welding to it.

1 Like

Wait, forgot to mention. It doesn’t do EXACTLY what it does in the video. It teleports my hand to it and then it makes me turn around in a very weird and slippery way. (it let’s me move but in a weird way)

From looking at the video, there’s a really high chance that something in your tool is anchored. That or your weld is attached to something anchored, such as the Baseplate. Would you mind showing us how you set up your stuff in the explorer tab + the properties of your weld object?

1 Like

Literally just made another tool that uses the VERY SAME method of welding as this one and that one works perfectly. I think i’m going to rebuild the tool from scratch.

1 Like