Jailbreak mobile players cannot exit vehicles by jumping

• This bug seems to only happen to some players as I cannot replicate on an iPhone XS but a player with an iPad may have the issue. This affects Android too.

• This bug began happening about a week ago or when Dynamic Thumbstick was enabled on Jailbreak.

• We should mention that due to Dynamic Thumbstick joining Jailbreak, we have some UI elements on top of the jump button which cuts it off. The button still worked on my phone and we’re working to move these items away.

• I’m including a twitter link of players across a variety of devices having this issue: https://twitter.com/asimo3089/status/1067247507837673472

Thank you!

13 Likes

Looks like the affected user may have been using an iPad Pro. I’ll see we can repro at hq

2 Likes

We had another user saying they had it with an android tablet. Maybe it’s just tablets, or anything with a large screen size.

3 Likes

I was able to repro the jump button texture getting messed up on an iPad Pro, I think this is what your users are seeing. The jump button actually still works, you just can’t see it, or part of it appears to be cut off. This appears to be purely a visual issue, I have created a ticket to work on this.

4 Likes