Japanese Ramen Shop

I’ve built this Chinese looking shop in less than a day. I tried to add as much detail as possible, but it still looks a bit bland. Any ideas?

Here’s a quick render:

9 Likes

Its all in your brain, id say it looks pretty good! Once incorporated inbetween other parts that you might be working on im sure youll find that it is detailed enough and looks nice. That banner thing on the left seems kind of bland though and id suggest getting something else in its place.

3 Likes

You did a very impressive job on your build. It looks very simple and really catches the look of a Japanese Ramen Shop!
Though in your red signs you should add some Japanese words to advertise and introuduce your Ramen shop and make it look more better in its appearance!
The way, I see this Shop this model is recommendable to be used in a Japanese City Game.

2 Likes

I would like to say that it is a really nice build with a nice combination of concepts. I like how you’re improving your skills by looking at reference images and trying to recreate builds, however I do like to leave some feedback.

I would definitely try experimenting with some textures, to really make this look good. You could try making the little flag a different material the sand material doesn’t look that good in my opinion depending if you’re not trying to copy the full image I would just try adding some custom textures to your build so it could look a bit more detailed.

Apart from that, very good! Love the overall theme and can’t wait to see what you do with this!

1 Like

It looks great, but I would add more detail to the lamp and the box.
image image
You could create meshes instead of making them in studio.

1 Like