Japanese Restaurant Showcase

About ~
This is a showcase that I built in three days. I wasn’t hired for anything, I just thought I would practice my building. This showcase essentially takes place in a modern Japanese restaurant. All decals were drawn by me. Sounds were found in the toolbox. Fell free to ask me any questions!

Screenshots ~

Restaurant

Artwork

Game ~

I added background music and sound effects (from the toolbox) to add a vibe to the game. To be honest, I am really happy with the end product and I hope you are too. :smile:

Feedback, comments, questions, and compliments are greatly appreciated!

Thanks for reading.

20 Likes

I was about to advice you to add more textures and shapes into your build

But now the more I look at it the more the style’s growing on me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Love your work!

1 Like

I think your choice of using a simplistic/low poly design works much better than if you were to use a realistic approach to the building. I also really like how the simplicity of the art fits the theme of the build. Well done, this looks amazing! :grinning:

1 Like

Looks very nice. I would suggest toying around with some lighting to see if you can make it pop more by adding/removing light from certain areas. Great job!

1 Like

Very good. I like the low poly.

2 Likes

I like how it’s so simple but so good. Although maybe i would add more more colour(im canadian) into the experience.

1 Like

I agree it needs more life. but it’s a very good build!

1 Like