Japanese-themed vibe game

Hi guys! Just wanted to show you this vibe game that I recently done.
https://www.roblox.com/games/5976101279/Lost-In-Japan-ONIGIRI?refPageId=5a5b827e-55db-4cd5-8a92-6b9892033258

Tell me what you think of it. Thank you.

7 Likes

a couple of bug issues, like where you’re able to move while on the “main menu” i guess i can call it, which is this

and this

which is from the Gamepasses button.

either way, the building seems to be good!

2 Likes

I made it so that the character is anchored during the menu thing until you click play.

I should probably hide it xD. Anyways, thanks for the feedback!

Could you provide some screenshots in the post?

The teleport into the stairwell is a pit buggy when you leave it. Make it darker and more modern and switch the skybox to night or whatever up you want. For example:

This thingy I made. A reference.
See that it’s dark and has dynamic ish lighting? You should do that too.
And add some more decoration like: vending machines, garbage,garbage cans, lights and make it look good and attractive to the eye. Take Neon District (Roblox game) as a example, see it’s looks gorgeous and pretty neatly done.

1 Like

2 Likes

Yeah I should probably add some more decoration and in terms of the lighting I am planning on adding like a weather GUI so you can change the weather to the 3 presets provided.

Can you show me this bug? like a video cause I don’t seem to get this bug.

1 Like

You should add a building at the end of the road so it’s not just nothing. Besides that, this is really nice. Great work.

1 Like

I do plan on expanding the map depending on whether I stay on Roblox or not so I guess we’ll see. Thanks!

Yeah really nice build, maybe you could fix the jumping (Turn it off properly) and maybe add a working elevator rather than just a teleport… But yeah some really cool stuff :smiley:

1 Like

The game is good, just don’t end the paths so abruptly. Try to kinda ‘fade’ the paths or, maybe make them turn to the point where the player can’t reach the camera angle to see that the path ends. Overall though, great game.

1 Like