Jaxxon Jargon's Robot Cloning

I recently made a mini zombie game that I’d like to get feedback on. I’m especially interested in where to go next with the game in general. Here is a description and link to the game:

“Touch one of the magic diamonds to create a robot clone. But watch out! Robots that touch a magic diamond will create zombie clones. Zombies that touch a magic diamond create soldier clones. Score points by staying alive as long as you can.”

https://www.roblox.com/games/7323952275/Jaxxon-Jargons-Robot-Cloning

Very simple but keep it up buddy!!!

1 Like

I need to figure out how to restore the dune buggy when it gets driven off the edge of the baseplate.

1 Like

Why wont you make a car spawn gui, or button so you can spawn it on will.

1 Like

That would be simple enough to do, so I might just do that. I like the game better when there is a vehicle to zip around on. Maybe I will randomly spawn one of several types of vehicles so there is more variety.

1 Like

Do you like how I keep the clock running inside the game?

I like games at night, especially with zombies. And I like how the soldiers rifles give off bursts of light.

1 Like

YE its a very nice detail and the lighting is pretty good

1 Like

I like how it’s almost survival game, you should add houses and maybe cities that are operated by robots. You could also add cloning factories, military bases, and even waste ponds (zombies)

1 Like

I added a green diamond that spawns dune buggies. Thanks again for your suggestions.

1 Like

HELL YE!!! keep it up man!!!

1 Like

I’ve added a second level to the game and a teleport button so you can switch between the two maps. This second place works similarly to the first level, has a small maze, and the cloning starts automatically. Let me know what you think and if anyone has suggestions or ideas to share. Thanks.

I’ve refined the two levels of this game and added counters to display the number of robots, zombies and soldiers that are currently alive. And I tweaked the NPC configurations to make the game a bit more balanced (and a bit more difficult as well). Here is the new description of the game:

Touch one of the magic diamonds to create a robot clone. But watch out! Robots that touch a magic diamond will create zombie clones. Zombies that touch a magic diamond create soldier clones. Score points by creating robot clones. Your goal is to keep 50 robots alive in order to unlock level 2.

When you switch to level 2, one robot will be automatically cloned at each magic diamond. You do not get credit for this robot or any subsequent zombies or soldiers. You must touch the magic diamonds yourself to receive credit. The goal for this level is to achieve credit for 50 soldiers. (In order to unlock level 3, which is in development.)

1 Like