JayRetrozz | GFX Artist for Hire | Taking Commissions

Commissions are open!?!?!

If you’re looking for a graphic designer to hire, you’re in luck because I’m taking commissions! Pricing, examples and contact info are below

UPDATE: Now taking paypal payments!

All of the graphics that I make, I use photoshop/c4d and I put the best quality I could possibly create. I’m down to take a single request or even multiple requests at once (there’s no limit). I usually take a day or two (depending on how many graphics ordered) to finish your request!

If you’d like to contact me, feel free to message me on…

1. Roblox @JayRetrozz
  2. Contact my discord: Jay#6607
  3. DM my twitter: www.twitter.com/jayretrozz

Continue to scroll down in order to see examples & prices of graphics :slight_smile:

NOTICE I do more than just Role Play graphics, I could go into other genres of games! Just ask!

Icon/Logo: [ROBUX] 2k-5k per graphic [PAYPAL] $5-10 per graphic [examples below]

Thumbnails: [ROBUX] 5k-10k per graphic [PAYPAL] $10-25 per graphic [examples below]

Thanks for taking a visit to my page! Hopefully, you liked what you’ve seen and we can get into business soon. Feel free to let me know how you feel about my quality of graphics :slight_smile:

20 Likes

I’d recommend Jay for his graphics. He never fails to produce high quality images that can fit in with most groups. He’s got a great personality to work with, hire him for flat footballs. :joy:

Honestly though his work is always high quality, you won’t regret it!

8 Likes

Looks good, some of them are bit bright but still nice work! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! Greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

I’ve worked with Jay in the pasted on different projects and he is such a hard working, dedicated, talented dev. I recommend his work to everyone.

2 Likes

Thanks for the support bro (:slight_smile:

2 Likes

You got some talent man. Like your work i really recommend this guy to work for anyone that needs a GFX artist.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the support :slight_smile: Greatly appreciated

1 Like

Added you on discord
Vikinglaw#8061

Commissions for 10,000 in total.

1 Like

I’ve sent a request on discord luca#9358 :slight_smile: