Jay's Minimalistic UI Kit | Minimal User Interface Assets

Hello!! My name is Jay, and I’m an aspiring GFX and UI designer on the platform!! Recently, I’ve made a UI package mostly on all styles, so I decided to make a user interface about just for minimalistic interface!! This is a free pack that comes with a lot of Ui’s that might be useful!!

• The user interface in this package is NOT scripted. This because of your personal preference for what you want to do with them.

• In order to open this package, you must use Photoshop or Photopea to do so.

• The assets are editable and customizable, meaning that you can change the colors, text, etc.

• If you don’t know how to export the assets into Studio, watch this for more info.

• Credit of these assets if you use them would be appreciated however, it’s not required.

The download file is included in a .psd format, meaning that it’s must be opened in Photoshop or Photopea. Once you’ve downloaded the file, follow all instructions the pack gives you!! The link is 100% safe and has no suspicious malware or viruses.

Download Link: (27,006KB)

I just want to say thank you for reading and checking out my post. I also hope that my user interface package helps you! If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t be afraid to dm me on the devforum or you can add my Discord- jxyvzz#0001

Have a good day/night!!

58 Likes

This is a good and unique Ui/Gui. I’m definitely gonna use it for my Games because I’m not a Ui Designer good job

1 Like

Thank you, i’m happy this helped you!!

Would greatly appreciate it if you added a model version of it. The interface is quite beautiful.

3 Likes

Hey! Thank you for 100 downloads!! Even though it ain’t a lot, it definitely means a lot!!

By the way, new redesign of the uis coming soon!! Stay hyped!!

wht did u use to make this stuff

1 Like

I used Photoshop to make these frames and sets!! Hope this helped answer your question!

1 Like