Jees1 | Experienced Scripter

I have quit commissions, thank you everyone for supporting me for the last too many years.

Show old content

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a sc
ripter. I’ve been scripting for a few months in Lua. I have previous experience in Arduino, Python and Javascript. I have made multiple small products and love creating unique things. I always aim for everyone to enjoy my services. I’ve worked for multiple groups, a big one is Vinns Resorts & Hotels.

Showcase

Some work I've done

NOTE: Some of the examples may contain bugs, but they’ve been fixed in their main game. :slightly_smiling_face:

Session Logging To Webhook

When an admin uses the !log command, it will log all the users or some users in teams.

Door Click Open

This door opens with a simple click. It is restricted to a specific admin rank.

Camera Tool

This tool is useful for example event centers, security cameras or just spying on people :eyes:.

Live Events

This is an action fired in all servers at a certain time. My example puts the curtain down:

Rules Command

This will position everyone’s camera to a certain position and play a set of rules with an amazing typewriter effect! This is useful for example in training centers:

Change map commad

This changes the map of a minigame, theme of a place and basically anything you want to modify!

Availability

I am available all week in claiming orders. Making them usually in the weekends, depending on the size of the commission.
I can assure your product will get done ASAP.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept payment per asset. My preferred payment method is group funds.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: Jees#5825

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Scripter Needed- Could It Be You? Would you be interested in this?

No, apologies. I’m not too familiar with UI. I can script UI if it’s alerady designed though!

1 Like

Hey, Would you be interested on this: [40%][5KR$ Backup] Looking for scripters who are interested in Star Wars!

I can only do the Team selection UI in your list, sorry.

Added! Looking forward to working with you!

Trophane#8773

1 Like

Amazing scripter, would definitely recommend. If you need a discord webhook done then come to Jees.

Hello! I love the logging and the thing like vinns bot. I am in need formy hotel. Is it posible to help?